When it comes to Breakfast ideas, during the week I have pretty boring and standard meals. I rarely have time before work to make s...09:30
The Sunday Brunch
When it comes to Breakfast ideas, during the week I have pretty boring and standard meals. I rarely have time before work to make something exciting and interesting, which is why I leave this to the weekend, where I can really create something full of flavour and delicious, as well as quick and easy to make. My idea of the perfect Sunday brunch is
definitely Avocado on Toast, with my own little spicy twist and a couple of boiled eggs for that added protein. If you like the look of the photos above, just keep reading to find out what you'll need and how I made it!
1 Slice of Bread, Toasted
2 Eggs, Boiled
1 Ripe Avocado, Crushed
1 Tomato, Chopped
- Place the kettle on to boil. Once boiled add to a saucepan and place in the eggs. Boil for 6 minutes.
- Place the bread in the toaster.
- In a small bowl, combine the avocado, lemon juice, salt, pepper and chilli flakes and crush together using a fork.
- Chop the tomato into small pieces and combine with the avocado mixture.
- Once the eggs have boiled for 6 minutes, strain the water and peel off the shell.
- Once the bread has toasted, place onto a plate and spread over the avocado mixture.
- Place the boiled eggs on the top, cut in half and let the egg yolk ooze over.
- Finish with some black pepper and enjoy!
What's your favourite weekend breakfast?